Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is going to conduct an examination on 11th of May 2014. The name of the examination is Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). According to a report thousands of students have already applied to appear in the examination. The mode of the examination is online. The applicants who all applied for the examination now will be looking to download the admit card for the examination. The CLAT is soon going to publish the content on its official website. The address of the website is being mentioned below.
For the sake of the students who are in the process of downloading the admit card. We are stating some easy steps here so that they will not have to any difficulty while downloading Admit key.
How to download GNLU CLAT 2014 Exam Call Letter:
- First of all log on to the official website of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT): www.clat.ac.in
- Now initially you will be on the home page of the website of the institution, where you will get to see many links there.
- There you will see a heading “About Admission”
- Under that heading there will be some links in blue colour.
- Out of all links there you will get to see a link by the name of “GNLU CLAT Exam Admit card 2014”
- Now you will have to click on that link
- After clicking on the link then you will be re-directed to a new page.
- On the new page there you will have to fill some of the particulars belonging to you.
- Now you will have to enter your registration number (One you got at the time of the enrollment) & date of birth (As mentioned in your documents)
- In the end you will have to click on the link of “Submit”
- And finally click on the link of “Download”
- As the process is likely to take some time for the admit card to be downloaded.
- After some time there will be Admit card on your screen.
- Admit card will contain all the relevant information such as designated center of the examination where examination is to be held, date of the examination etc
- Now you will have to take a print out of that to be retained with you & has to be carried by you at the time of the examination.
Some important points to be considered:
If you feel that there is something missing in the above mentioned information then you may also visit the above mentioned website of Common Law Admission Test or you may also mail your query to the: firstname.lastname@example.org
The next important information is that unless you will have the possession of the print out of Admit card as well as any of the original photo id proof you will not be allowed to enter into examination hall in any circumstances.
If you have got any further doubt regarding GNLU CLAT Admit Card, you can submit your comments below.